Round Eyelid Step Light (LV-602R) Powder Coated 316 Stainless Steel
The LV-602R is a discreet low-voltage, low glare recessed product for the horizontal lighting of steps, stairways, paths and driveways.
The eyelid design limits unwanted vertical glare produced by other step lights, which can create a hazard when navigating flights of stairs. The LV-602R can also be used as an interior product for various design schemes.
Available in various powder coated 316L stainless steel colours, solid machined brass, or 316L stainless steel.
Light Visuals products are made to order. (Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery).
• Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
• UV stable powder coated 316L stainless steel construction
• Class III (SELV)
• Wiring to be in (SERIES)
• Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
• 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
• Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
• Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white), 4000K (cool white)
• Light source: Cree® XP-E (Light Visuals interchangeable LED module)
• BIN: 8B4 Q3
• CRI 85
• 80lm@350mA 150lm@700mA (Typical)
• Dimmable 0-10V
• Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º interchangeable colour coded optics
• IP68 (submersible)
• 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable (can be supplied up to 10m at additional cost)
• 10 year warranty brass, stainless steel, powder coated stainless steel
• 5 year warranty LED board
• PVC installation sleeve supplied
• Product code: LV-602R