Round Eyelid Step Light (LV-BR602R) Solid Machined Brass
The LV-BR602R is a discreet low-voltage, low glare recessed product for the horizontal lighting of steps, stairways, paths and driveways.
The eyelid design limits unwanted vertical glare produced by other step lights, which can create a hazard when navigating flights of stairs. The LV-BR602R can also be used as an interior product for various design schemes.
Available in solid machined brass, 316L stainless steel or various UV stable powder-coated 316L stainless steel colours.
Light Visuals products are made to order. (Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery).
• Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
• Solid brass construction
• Class III (SELV)
• Wiring to be in (SERIES)
• Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
• 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
• Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
• Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white), 4000K (cool white)
• Light source: Cree® XP-E (Light Visuals interchangeable LED module)
• BIN: 8B4 Q3
• CRI 85
• 80lm@350mA 150lm@700mA (Typical)
• Dimmable 0-10V
• Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º interchangeable colour coded optics
• 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable
• 10 year warranty brass, stainless steel, powder coated stainless steel
• 5 year warranty LED board
• PVC installation sleeve supplied
• Product code: LV-BR602R
Light Visuals products have been independently tested and certified by a UKAS registered laboratory in the UK.