Round Eyelid Step Light (LV-BLBR602R) brass/aluminium
The LV-BR602R is a discreet low-voltage, low glare recessed product for the horizontal lighting of steps, stairways, paths and driveways.
The eyelid design limits unwanted vertical glare produced by other step lights, which can create a hazard when navigating flights of stairs. The LV-BR602R can also be used as an interior product for various design schemes.
Available in black anodised aluminium, solid machined brass, or 316L stainless steel.
Light Visuals products are made to order. (Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery).
To help speed up the installation process, the PVC installation sleeves can be sent out FREE of charge once an order has been placed. This will help your Builder/Landscaper to complete any hardscaping prior to the lighting products being delivered. (This option will need to be requested after your purchase has been made).
• Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
• Solid brass construction
• Class III (SELV)
• Wiring to be in (SERIES)
• Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
• 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
• Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
• Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white)
• Light source: Cree XP-E (integral LED)
• BIN: 8B4 Q3
• CRI 85
• 80lm@350mA 140lm@700mA (Typical)
• Dimmable 0-10V
• Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º
• 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable
• 5 year guarantee
• PVC installation sleeve supplied
• Product code: LV-BR602R
Light Visuals products have been independently tested and certified by a UKAS registered laboratory in the UK.