Round Eyelid Step Light (LV-SS602R) 316L stainless steel
The LV-SS602R is a discreet low-voltage, low glare recessed product for the horizontal lighting of steps, stairways, paths and driveways.
The eyelid design limits unwanted vertical glare produced by other step lights, which can create a hazard when navigating flights of stairs. The LV-602R can also be used as an interior product for various design schemes.
Available in black anodised aluminium, brass bezel stainless steel body, or 316L stainless steel.
Light Visuals products are made to order. (Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery).
• Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
• Black anodised aluminium, solid machined brass or 316L stainless steel construction
• Class III (SELV)
• Wiring to be in (SERIES)
• Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
• 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
• Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
• Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white), 4000 (cool white)
• Light source: Cree® XP-E (interchangeable LED module)
• BIN: 8B4 Q3
• CRI 85
• 80lm@350mA 140lm@700mA (Typical)
• Dimmable 0-10V
• Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º (interchangeable colour coded optics)
• 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable
• 5 year warranty
• PVC installation sleeve supplied
• Product code: LV-SS602R
Light Visuals products have been independently tested and certified by a UKAS registered laboratory in the UK.