Square Eyelid Step Light (LV-BL602SQ) black anodised aluminium
The LV-BL602SQ is a discreet low-voltage, low glare product for the horizontal lighting of steps, stairways, paths and driveways.
The eyelid design limits unwanted vertical glare produced by other step lights, which can create a hazard when navigating flights of stairs.
Available in either 316L stainless steel or black anodised aluminium.
Light Visuals products are made to order. (Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery).
To help speed up the installation process, the PVC installation sleeves can be sent out FREE of charge once an order has been placed. This will help your Builder/Landscaper to complete any hardscaping prior to the lighting products being delivered. (This option will need to be requested after your purchase has been made).
• Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
• Black anodised aluminium construction
• Class III (SELV)
• Wiring to be in (SERIES)
• Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
• 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
• Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
• Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white)
• Light source: Cree XP-E (integral LED)
• BIN: 8B4 Q3
• CRI 85
• Dimmable 0-10V
• Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º
• 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable
• 5 year guarantee
• PVC installation sleeve supplied
• Product code: LV-BL602SQ
Light Visuals products have been independently tested and certified by a UKAS registered laboratory in the UK.