Border/Planter Light (surface mount) (LV-BL805) 316 Stainless Steel Powder Coat Colours
The LV-805 is a low-voltage surface mounted LED light suitable for installing into borders with low-level plants. The addition of the 300mm extension pole raises the fixture above the small plants below allowing the product to be hidden, whilst not restricting the light output.
The LV-805 is secured with the use of 3x screws through the floor mounting plate.
Choose product LV-805 for screw fixing, or product LV-806 for mounting into soil via the 3x 316L stainless steel mounting spikes.
Available in a selection of powder coated 316 stainless steel finishes, or 316L stainless steel.
Light Visuals products are made to order. (Please contact our sales team for current lead times on powder coat finishes).
• Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
• Black UV stable polyester powder coated 316 stainless steel construction
• Class III (SELV)
• Wiring to be in (SERIES)
• Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 1050mA maximum
• 350mA 1.2w - 1050mA 3w drivers drivers can be used
• Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
• Colour temperature: 2700K, 3000K
• Light source: Cree® XP-L (Light Visuals proprietary replaceable LED module)
• CRI 85
• 90lm @350mA - 300lm @1050mA (Typical)
• Dimmable 0-10V
• Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º , 42º (interchangeable colour coded optics)
• IP68 (submersible)
• 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable (can be supplied up to 10m at additional cost)
• 10 year warranty on brass, stainless steel, powder coated stainless steel finishes
• 5 year warranty LED board
• Product code: LV-805
We Also Recommend
Round Recessed Light (LV-AB414R) Anodic Bronze Powder Coated 316 Stainless Steel
Round Recessed Light (LV-AG414R) Anthracite Grey Powder Coated 316 Stainless Steel