Soffit Light (LV-BR415) Solid Machined Brass
The Soffit recessed light (LV-BR415) is a low-voltage universal recessed IP68 LED light, which comes with 3x countersunk screw holes for secure fixing. This small but powerful product can be used in an array of situations including floor, wall, step lighting, and even for securing as a down light with the use of the fixing screws.
The LV-BR415 is machined from solid brass, making this compact light extremely robust.
Available in solid machined brass or 316L stainless steel.
Light Visuals products are made to order. (Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery).
• Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
• Solid brass construction
• Class III (SELV)
• Wiring to be in (SERIES)
• Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
• 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
• Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
• Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white), 4000K (cool white)
• Light source: Cree® XP-E (Light Visuals proprietary interchangeable LED module)
• BIN: 8B4 Q3
• CRI 85
• 80lm@350mA 150lm@700mA (Typical)
• Dimmable 0-10V
• Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º, 42º (interchangeable colour coded optics)
• IP68 (submersible)
• 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable (can be supplied up to 10m at additional cost)
• 10 year warranty brass, stainless steel, powder coated stainless steel
• 5 year warranty LED board
• Product code: LV-BR415