Square Eyelid Step Light (LV-SS602SQ) 316L Stainless Steel
The LV-SS602SQ is a discreet low-voltage, low glare product for the horizontal lighting of steps, stairways, paths and driveways.
The eyelid design limits unwanted vertical glare produced by other step lights, which can create a hazard when navigating flights of stairs.
Available in either 316L stainless steel or black anodised aluminium.
Light Visuals products are made to order. (Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery).
• Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
• 316L stainless steel construction
• Class III (SELV)
• Wiring to be in (SERIES)
• Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
• 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
• Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
• Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white), 4000K (cool white)
• Light source: Cree® XP-E (Light Visuals proprietary interchangeable LED module)
• BIN: 8B4 Q3
• CRI 85
• Dimmable 0-10V
• Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º (interchangeable colour coded optics)
• IP68 (submersible)
• 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable (can be supplied up to 10m at additional cost)
• 10 year warranty brass, stainless steel, powder coated stainless steel
• 5 year warranty LED board
• PVC installation sleeve supplied
• Product code: LV-SS602SQ