Bracket Spike Light (LV-BL802) black anodised aluminium
The LV-802 Bracket Spike Light is an adjustable spike light in a black anodised aluminium finish, and comes supplied with a marine grade stainless steel mounting spike for insertion directly in to soil.
Light Visuals products are made to order. (Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery).
• Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
• Black anodised aluminium construction
• Class III (SELV)
• Wiring to be in (SERIES)
• Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
• 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
• Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
• Colour temperature: 2700ºK or 4000ºK
• Light source: Light Visuals Interchangeable Cree XP-E LED Light Engine
• BIN: 8B4 Q3
• CRI 85
• Dimmable 0-10V
• 80lm@350mA 140lm@700mA (Typical)
• Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º, 42º
• 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable
• 5 year Warranty
• Product code: LV-BL802
Light Visuals products have been independently tested and certified by a UKAS registered laboratory in the UK.