Triple Spike Light (LV-SS804) 316 Stainless Steel
The LV-804 ground level low-voltage spike light comes equipped with three 316L stainless steel mounting spikes for added stability in loose soil applications.
This light comes in black powder coated stainless steel or 316L stainless steel solid body and bracket with a replaceable LED module.
The LV-804 has total adjustability and locking making it a versatile tool within the landscape. Machined from solid bar 316L stainless steel.
Light Visuals products are made to order. (Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery).
• Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
• 316L stainless steel construction
• Class III (SELV)
• Wiring to be in (SERIES)
• Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
• 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
• Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
• Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white), 4000K (cool white)
• Light source: Cree® XP-E (Light Visuals proprietary interchangeable LED module)
• BIN: 8B4 Q3
• CRI 85
• 80lm@350mA 150lm@700mA (Typical)
• Dimmable 0-10V
• Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º, 42º (interchangeable colour coded optics)
• IP68 (submersible)
• 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable (can be supplied up to 10m at additional cost)
• 10 year warranty brass, stainless steel, powder coated stainless steel
• 5 year LED board
• Product code: LV-SS804
We Also Recommend
Round Recessed Light (LV-BL414R) Black Powder Coated 316 Stainless Steel
Round Recessed Light (LV-AB414R) Anodic Bronze Powder Coated 316 Stainless Steel
Round Recessed Light (LV-NG414R) Nato Green Powder Coated 316 Stainless Steel