Wall mount LED down light (LV-410) Powder Coated 316 Stainless Steel
The LV-410 is a compact wall mounted low-voltage spot light which can be mounted as an up light or a down light, and is machined from solid 316 marine grade stainless steel and finished in a choice of five standard high quality UV stable powder coat colours.
This light is an ideal solution for mounting on narrow timber structures like arbours, as the base mount has a diameter of only 60mm.
Available in 316L stainless steel or UV stable polyester powder coated 316 stainless steel colours.
Light Visuals products are made to order. (Please contact our sales team for current lead times on powder coat finishes).
• Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
• 316L stainless steel construction
• Class III (SELV)
• Wiring to be in (SERIES)
• Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
• 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
• Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
• Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white), 4000K (cool white)
• Light source: Cree® XP-E (Light Visuals replaceable LED module)
• BIN: 8B4 Q3
• CRI 85
• 80lm@350mA 150lm@700mA (Typical) (equivalent to 15 watts of halogen approx)
• Dimmable 0-10V
• Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º, 42º (interchangeable colour coded optics)
• 10 year warranty on brass, stainless steel, and powder coated stainless steel finishes.
• 5 year warranty LED board
• Product code: LV-410
We Also Recommend
Round Recessed Light (LV-BL414R) Black Powder Coated 316 Stainless Steel
Round Recessed Light (LV-AB414R) Anodic Bronze Powder Coated 316 Stainless Steel
Round Recessed Light (LV-NG414R) Nato Green Powder Coated 316 Stainless Steel